- Age 18 – 30
- Be unmarried and have no children
- have a driving license ( for candidates applying to work in Australia)
- Have some childcare experience
- Speak English
- Be happy to help with childcare and light housework, usually up to 30 hours per week
- Able to stay for a period of 6 months (total visa 12 months in Australia, visa restriction to stay with one employer is 6 months, after this you can go travelling or go to another host family)
- Be fit and healthy, no criminal record
How to apply as Au pair
1. Fill out the online application form: Choose the right form:
A) clic here if you are Australian and wish to work overseas or
2. We will contact you to arrange a telephone or Skype interview with one of our outbound team members.
3. Pay the deposit to get our full support with the preparation of your paperwork.
4. Prepare and email us the information we need to introduce you to a family + your deposit.
5. Match with a host family.
6. Once a match is made, you can book your flights, travel insurance and apply for your visa