- Age 18 – 30
- Be unmarried and have no children
- have a driving license ( for candidates applying to work in Australia)
- Have some childcare experience
- Speak English
- Be happy to help with childcare and light housework, usually up to 30 hours per week
- Able to stay for a period of 6 months (total visa 12 months in Australia, visa restriction to stay with one employer is 6 months, after this you can go travelling or go to another host family)
- Be fit and healthy, no criminal record
How to apply
To work as a Nanny in Australia:
Please give us a call on: 0426 428 862 to arrange an interview and submit your application.
To work as Nanny Overseas:
-Fill out the online application form: clic here if you are Australian and wish to work overseas or
We will contact you to arrange a telephone or Skype interview with one of our outbound team members.
Prepare and email us the information we need to introduce you to a family