Benefits of Having a Nanny
As parents, we know that raising children is very demanding and having the help of a live-in nanny, especially as you return to work after maternity leave, can relieve your stress and anxiety regarding the care of your child. What better place than your own home for your child to be cared for? You no longer have to send your child to daycare before or after work and worry about possible exposure to illnesses due to overcrowding. Additionally, you will have an extra pair of hands to help you get the kids ready in the morning if they attend school.
This method of care will allow your child to remain in the comfort of their own home. The family will not have to rearrange their work-schedules to care for their loved one because the live-in nanny will be in the home. Your family members will also be protected from many illnesses that they would have come in contact with if placed in an institution. Additionally, your family will also receive help with household chores that will relieve the stress in your family life.
- Our clients often comment on how easy and seamless we make the recruitment process.
- You only pay if you appoint a nanny via us. We offer one of the longest agency candidate guarantee periods – 4 weeks from the nanny’s starting date.
- We use our expertise to fully support you through each stage of the recruitment process to find you the perfect professional nanny.
- We liaise with you regarding feedback on interviews, book second interviews, negotiate rates of pay ensuring you do not pay above the market rate, make verbal offers of employment on your behalf (or you may wish to handle this directly), provide a template contract of employment.
- We are available for you following the placement of your nanny with our aftercare support, providing advice such as pay reviews, and sickness.
- Above all, we offer complete peace of mind. There are many childcare websites for recruiting nannies directly but there can be a risk factor with this style of recruitment. The candidates are not vetted and may be unsuitable for childcare employment for a variety of reasons including poor or falsified references, false ID and qualifications, gaps in employment and a CV with discrepancies.
- When we take up references we find that third parties can be more frank with us than prospective employers.
- We listen to your needs and put forward high calibre candidates that are a good match in terms of skills, qualifications, personality and location.
- Free registration and competitive placement fees.
- We register high calibre trained nannies that offer an excellent level of professional childcare.
- We carefully take up several references verbally and/or in writing and only put forward candidates with excellent references that meet our high standards and strict vetting procedures.
- Many of our candidates are Registered Nannies enabling you to save money by using childcare rebates. If a candidate is not currently registered and you require them to be, we will advise the nanny on the registration process, ensuring they get this done as quickly as possible.
- Many of our candidates have special skills such as experience with multiples, a variety of special needs. Some are sign language trained and/or bilingual. Others have specialist sporting skills such as horse riding, skiing, swimming, dance or tennis and are happy to pass these skills on to the children in their care.
- All of our candidates have had face-to-face registration interviews with our consultants.
- Original copies of ID, DBS/ Criminal Record Checks and Qualifications are carefully checked at the registration interview, and gaps in employment verified
- Paediatric First Aid trained or willingness to arrange training/ renewal.
- Interview booking service for our clients
We offer a generous 8 Week guarantee period – in the unlikely event of the client or nanny not being entirely satisfied a free replacement or refund pro rata will be offered. Please see our Terms of Business for full information.