Nanny Australia – Nanny Jobs
At Nanny Australia we believe we can find the right childcare for you and your family. Nanny Australia is a nanny agency in Sydney and covers all areas of Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Perth, Adelaide.
Our goal is to find an experienced, reliable and trustworthy nannies that will suit your needs. We are confident that with our thorough screening process we can find the best care for your family.
At Nanny Australia we offer the complete solution to your childcare needs, including live-in or live-out nannies, full-time or part-time positions, all on either a permanent or temporary basis.
Nanny Australia screening
At Nanny Australia all child carers are thoroughly checked and vetted before they are sent to any interviews. This includes a one-to-one meeting with us, checking of all their qualifications, ID, reference checks and we also ensure they hold a CRB.
All perspective candidates have face to face interviews and original copies of their paperwork and checked carefully by one of our consultants. References are checked personally by our team.
We apply a rigorous approach when selecting and screening our candidates to ensure that your nanny has the proper training and experience. In addition, it is key that the applicants are honest, caring, responsible, flexible, and have a positive attitude. Some applicants are rejected regardless of their experience and/or training if there is any doubt that they will not provide the best care for your family.
Our screening process involves several stages like: Personality and psychometrics test: We make sure that we hire candidates who would easily gel with your family and care for them with patience and love.
We know your time is important, with our help the process of hiring a live-in nanny can be made more manageable.
This is what we do:
- We set up a meeting to help you assess your family’s needs.
- We pre-screen potential applicants through our multi-step process, which includes interviews with nanny applicants, verification of school records, verification of employment records and reference checks.
- We provide you with a list of selected candidates compatible with your needs.
- Once you select of a suitable candidate, we complete the necessary documentation required .
- Follow-up support is available to you, free of charge, after the nanny has started employment with you.
If you are looking for nanny jobs, and have permission to work in Australia, we want to hear from you!
We understand and appreciate the importance of matching a family and a nanny and we are committed to ensuring that we not only meet the needs of both sides of this relationship, but that we EXCEED it.
All of our nannies are thoroughly reference and CRB checked, and we are happy to visit you to ensure that we find the very best match for your family.
“The Wellbeing of Your family is Our priority”
Host Families: Looking to become a Host family?
Register as Family
Register as Nanny
Fees and Cost
Personal Service for a competitive fee
We are proud to be local and offer a high level of personal service, whatever your needs. For parents we charge a low, one-off placement fee if you decide to hire one of our nannies.
All candidates are CRB checked and interviewed in person before we put them forward for parents’ consideration.
Our Nanny agency prides itself on its word of mouth reputation from many happy parents, so please contact us today to find out how we can help you too.
A Professional Nanny Agency
- All of our nannies are fully screened, reference checked and personally interviewed & have permission to work in Australia
- We provide a personal, one to one personal consultation
- Full advice on every aspect of employing a nanny
- Before & after school nannies
- Live in or out nannies or mothers help, full or part time
- Night nannies
- Maternity nurses & night nannies
- Be reassured all our childcarers have been personally interviewed
- All documentation is thoroughly scanned.
- References are verbally checked.
- Criminal Record Bureau – enhanced disclosures obtained.
Our agency will arrange a selection of prospective childcarers for you to interview at your convenience. We have no registration fee – our placement fee becomes applicable only after the placement has commenced and we have established with both Client and Nanny the match is compatible. We are happy to offer advice on salary structure and offer a suggested contract to all our clients. We pride ourselves with our after placement care and are always willing to give that extra support which makes Bright Eyes unrivalled.
We look forward to meeting you.
We will need to see your
- Driving Licence
- Marriage Certificate
- Childcare Certificates – Originals
- First Aid Certificates
- CRB Check
We are informal and will ensure your interview with us is enjoyable, informative and not too time consuming. When it is difficult to arrange interviews during working hours we will try to facilitate your needs.
We will assist you with interviewing techniques, and offer full details on prospective positions and advise on salary structure, and conditions of employment.
We pride ourselves on our after placement service, and are always available for extra support, to ensure a happy placement.
The Wellbeing of Your family is Our priority